1) Total number of books you own? Hmm, not sure, but in the order of 200-300. More if you count my parent's books that I have on "long term loan". :)
4) List five books that are particularly meaningful to you (in no particular order)
- Godel, Escher and Bach by Douglas Hofstadter. You will not see the world in the same way again.
- The World's Religions by Huston Smith. Great starting point.
- Tae Te Ching. Antidote for moden excess.
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. Now THIS is cyberpunk. Fiction equivalent of speed.
- Use of Weapons by Iain Banks. In times of war, anything can become a weapon.
5) Tag five people and have them fill out the list on their own blogs (if they can be bothered) No more bloggers to send to. Sending to Drenai.